Areas of High Development include:
- The Woodlands
- League City
The Greater Houston Area is one of the top three growth markets in the United States in terms of population growth. It is also within the top three markets nationally for new business start-ups. Because of this and our unique approach, which is customer centric and eco-friendly, we are positioned to significantly change the general auto repair industry in the Greater Houston Area.
Three specific reasons we are poised for taking advantage of the opportunities in the Greater Houston market include:
• Geographic expansion and longer commutes require more automobile use
• People are keeping their cars longer, on average over 11.2 years
• The core values of Honest-1 Auto Care, honesty & integrity, customer centric, and eco-friendly, address the weakness of competitors in the industry
As general auto repair is a recession resistant industry, we are finding that people with executive experience are open and looking for an alternative to being an employee. Additionally they are searching for something that doesn’t adhere to the cyclical business patterns of other industries. Entrepreneurial minded individuals and those with corporate executive positions are ideally suited for this opportunity. You know you have the skill set. Now is the time to put that skill set to work for you and your future instead of making someone else wealthy. Create your own success with a proven system, a proven support team and a proven need in the market place!
For immediate consideration, feel free to call or complete our Quick Connect form below and we’ll get the conversation started today.
• 2015 – Present. Honest-1 Auto Care Region Developer for Greater Houston and North Texas Regions. Finding investors and entrepreneurs to lead change in the automotive industry. Identifying and securing real estate for development or refurbishment to consistent quality customer service outcomes. Staffing and training of managers, technicians and support staff. Coaching for leadership and profitability.
• 1999-2015 EVP/Sales Manager/Marketing Consultant for energy consulting firm. Roles included selling consulting services; creating sustainable energy conservation programs within public and private educational institutions. Managing staff, developing market plans that exceeded expectations, created systems to support growth and continuously hiring and training.
• 1979-2004 US Naval Reserve (Retired) with the rank of Captain after more than 25 years serving with specialization in the fields of personnel management, project management, navigation, administration, recruiting, training, repair, maintenance, and engineering systems. Served as Commanding Officer in over 7 different organizations.
• 1984-1999 A leader in the field of real estate with experience in real estate management, operations, marketing, sales, and providing consulting services to leading real estate firms.
• 1990-1999 Franchise sales and development experience, selling top line solutions as well as ways of creating value through cooperative advertising, mergers and acquisitions, consolidation of back office operations. Trained managers on implementing change, recruiting, compensation plans and leadership.
• Although a lifetime learner, formal education has included:
o 2006 – Master of Business Administration degree from Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island in field of Management.
o 1999 – Graduated from the Naval War College, Newport, Rhode Island; with special focus on diplomacy, policy, strategy and decision making;
o 1979 – Bachelor of Arts degree from Pennsylvania State University with specialization in Social and Behavioral Sciences.
o Licensed New York State Real Estate Broker from 1984 through 2009.
• Community activities have included serving his church as a mentor, Deacon and Elder; and Board member of the Penn State Alumni Chapter of North Texas – VP for Alumni Admission Volunteer coordination.
• Awards include multiple sales and marketing achievement awards, including multiple “Top Gun” Franchise Sales Awards (including #1 in USA) with Century 21 Real Estate Corporation; numerous awards for outstanding management and leadership including Navy Meritorious Service Medal (3) and multiple Meritorious Unit Commendations.