Areas of High Development include:
- Indianapolis, IN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Louisville, KY
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- South Bend/Mishawaka, IN
- Evansville, IN
They say that timing is everything! If you have just come across Honest-1 Auto Care for the first time and you are exploring setting up a business in Indiana, Louisville, KY or Cincinnati, OH, your timing is perfect. Honest-1 is now coming to the Midwest! This is the heartland of America where we are careful about what we do. But when we start something, we do it right and then we finish it.
The potential for growth in this region is virtually untapped and our projections indicate Honest-1 Centers will fare very well. We are in search of a solid team of entrepreneurial minded individuals who maintain a passion for providing exemplary customer service in our progressive, eco-friendly franchise model. Individuals that will continue the Honest-1 reputation that focuses on honesty and integrity in an otherwise questionable industry. The Indiana and surrounding market areas are primed and ready for growth. If you are interested in exploring options in this area, please give us a call or send us an email so we can set up an introductory appointment.
For immediate consideration, feel free to call or complete our Quick Connect form and we’ll get the conversation started today.
An Honestly Award-Winning Franchise
- Top 3% of Emerging Franchises
- Top 1% for the Franchise Satisfaction Awards
- 4.8 Consumer Star Ratings from 2563 Reviews
- 100% Eco-Friendly Auto Care
- Completely Recession Resistant
- Proven Franchise Model
John and Mark are a Co-Region Developer team with many years of business development and ownership experience. If you have the qualifications, we can guide you through the process of gaining ownership in this outstanding business opportunity.
Mark Carney, IN/KY Region Developer
- Mark started his career after graduation from Indiana University in 1979 with KPMG. There he specialized in real estate and banking. In 1992 Mark joined Signature Inns as its CFO and VP of Finance and assisted that company in its growth and capital formation. Ultimately Signature Inns was merged into a larger hotel company
- Since 1999, John and Mark have been owners in a real estate development company, Riverstone Partners, LLC. and developed multi-family, office and retail projects.
John Bontreger, IN/KY Region Developer
- John founded the Signature Inn hotel chain in 1978 and served as CEO and Board Chairman for 21 years. Signature Inns, Inc. was a public company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company developed and managed 35 hotels in seven Midwestern states.
- After graduating college in 1972, John was involved from 1972 to 1978 with the start up of two public companies raising capital, marketing and franchise program development.
- John attributes his success in business to learning the fundamentals of selling, the power of goal setting, persistence, treating people with respect and his faith.
- John is involved with Grace Church, Fishers, IN, and was involved with Habitat for Humanity Indianapolis. He holds a real estate license and insurance license.